Wednesday 6 November 2013

How I made £500($800 USD) in a week online from my bed on Amazon and Ebay


This is method is called Online Retail Arbitrage.First of all I opened a seller account in Amazon.co.uk which was very easy and swift.I had amazon buyer account prior to that.Then I went to ebay.co.uk and searched through items from Argos ebay store on it.Argos sells 1000s of items via ebay.It was summer time and Argos was running Summer sale.It was selling Nokia Asha 302 Sim Free phones for £55 GBP with free delivery. After checking Amazon.co.uk I found it was selling the same phone for about £85.So with my seller account I listed the Nokia 302 phone on amazon at below their £85 price, in the range of £70-75, making sure I would get profit of £10 per phone.I could have made more than £10 per phone even selling below amazon's £85 price but I was not greedy and stayed at £10 profit.When you list your item, before finishing listing it Amazon tells how much profit you would make if the item gets sold which can help you to figure out the selling price of your item on Amazon.Since my selling price was the cheapest, it was listed on the top of sellers list.In no time, my first got sold and got the payment from the buyer.Then I went to ebay argos store and bought the phone by making sure delivery address is the address of my customer of amazon.By doing this technique I sold 6 more phones then I thought this phone was on demand and selling like hot rolls, I bought 20 of them and stocked at home before it runs out at ebay argos store.Good thing about selling on amazon is that all the SEO,advertisement on google or elsewhere,affiliates for your item is done by Amazon for you.When I typed Nokia Asha 302 phone on google.The search result would show the phone from amazon on number 1 spot.

Listing on amazon is free as oppose to ebay which charges small amount.But when your item gets sold on amazon,it takes a cut.

Benefit of this method is that you don't need to invest or stock items at your home or warehouse.You can send item to your buyer after your get payment by buying from ebay and other online store.If you see an item cheaper on amazon, you can list the item on ebay and make a profit same way.Recently ebay has made available ebay fees calculator to calculate how much profit you can make.During that time i had around 100 items listed on amazon.I sold number of inflatable pools on ebay which I drop shipped from Amazon. A customer from my city asked me if she could pop in to my place to pick up the pool.Since I didn't have the pool with me, wiser thing was to say I dont stock it at home.Some pro sellers on this method say larger the items(tens of thousands) you list on amazon, larger the amount you can make.

No comments:

Post a Comment