Wednesday 6 November 2013

How I made £12000 ($19000 USD) in little more than a year doing NOTHING



Back in February 2012 I had just left my job.I literally walked out of the door where I had been standing all day as a Retail Security Officer at Primark. The job was boring,standing all day,looking at people from all walks of life coming in and out.My mild depression didn't help either which started 2 weeks earlier doing 12 hours night shifts at another location for the same company.I had been given final warning due to my alleged lack of performance that day.My supervisors were observing me through CCTV cameras.I could not bare standing hours at the door in that health condition hence I handed my Walkie-Talkie to my colleague who was a nice man and walked out of the door without saying anything to the supervisors which I believed was not necessary since they were all starring at me through the cameras.

On the news, UK was waking up/recovering from the recession hangover.Partly state owned banks such as RBS and LLoyds were picking up.Due to the past sky rocketing stock price history of LLoyds TSB(LLOY),reaching 900.00 pence at its peak days and knowing how government would bail the bank if anything happens again and the low good price of 35.00 pence a share.I invested £10,000($16000 USD) on the bank ,buying over 27000 shares.Since then I could hear nothing but praises of the bank and its share value performance on the media.The government has made profit to the billions of pounds investment it made to the bank bailing out during the recession.Last week it reached it's highest since recession at 81.00 pence per share,giving me handsome profit of £12000($19000 USD).I will make this long term investment and sell it when it will give me profit of more than £100,000.

No comments:

Post a Comment